MEDITATE FOR GOOD
30 Day Meditation Challenge Instructions
1. What You Do in Your Mind:
- Meditate for 30 minutes a day, every day, for 30 days. You can break it up into parts or sit for 30 minutes all at once.
2. What You Do as a Fundraiser:
- Begin anytime between November 1 and December 1 and end 30 days later
- (ex: if I choose to begin November 10, my challenge ends December 9th)
- Reach out to friends and family to donate to your challenge! Call, text, email, tag them in social media.
3. What You Do in Your Social Media:
- Post at least once a week to remind friends & family about the challenge. We recommend daily posts on how your meditations are going, including photos and videos.
- Use hashtag #meditateforgood
- Tag us on Facebook and Instagram: @threejewelsnyc
SAMPLE POST/EMAIL: Friends and Family! I’ve decided to challenge myself in order to raise money for a non-profit that I want to support. Three Jewels is a meditation and yoga center that brings free meditation and yoga to people in need around New York City, and around the world. I have been going to Three Jewels for X YEARS and I have enjoyed the community and classes greatly. They are moving in December, and as a 501(c)3 non profit, rely on the donations of those who support their services in order to pay the rent, and to continue to provide programming. I will be meditating for 30 minutes a day from now until X DATE. Please support me and Three Jewels by donating to my page: LINK TO PAGE HERE.
Need Help Meditating?
- Click below for helpful instructions and guided meditations.
- Or you can attend Three Jewels guided meditation classes for your meditation. Click here for our schedule.
contact us at email@example.com