During the last two years, Venerable Chunzom has taught upon the great ideas of the Diamond Cutter Sutra. We’ve used the ancient Indian commentary of Master Kamalashila, with secrets that haven’t been explored for over a thousand years. In the final teaching of this series, the Buddha answers five mysterious questions from his student, Subhuti:
1) How do I build a Buddha paradise?
2) Is the Diamond Cutter a book, or an idea?
3) How can you write if the pen never touches the paper?
4) How did I help make the Buddha get enlightened, before I even met him?
5) Should I say I know, when I do, or say I don’t?
Somewhere in the answers to these questions is the key to getting everything we want in our life. We’ll explore the inside of our minds in meditations on these questions.
May 9 | 7:30 - 9PM
$25 suggested | included with membership
Venerable Lobsang Chunzom is a Buddhist nun and teacher of meditation and philosophy in the Tibetan tradition for over 15 years. She is a licensed creative arts therapist specializing in dance/movement therapy and founder of LHI. In 2014, she completed a three-year solitary meditation retreat. Drawing from a wealth of knowledge and personal experience of meditation and movement, Venerable Chunzom is compiling written works to share with the world.