ACI FOUNDATION COURSE 4:
Proof of Future Lives
Tuesdays | 7:30 - 9:30PM
Do you want to know what happens when you die? Not sold on the idea of reincarnation? Here's some logical proof of the matter.
- the definition of valid perception
- the three levels of perception
- who has valid perceptions and how
- evaluating things beyond our direct perception
- how great compassion is developed
- the nature of omniscience
- the material cause of the mind
- proofs of the mind's source
- proofs for the existence of past and future lives
- and how desire leads to rebirth - an explanation of crucial links in the chain of dependent origination.
- Compendium on Valid Perception (Pramana Samuchaya) by Master Dignaga (440 AD)
- Commentary on Valid Perception (Pramana Varttika) by Master Dharmakirti (630 AD)
- Light on the Path to Freedom (Tarlam Selje) by Gyaltsab Je (1362-1432)
- Jewel of the True Thought (Tsema Gong-gyen) by Geshe Yeshe Wangchuk (1928-present).
Drop in: $25 suggested | included with membership
Jee Chang has been a dedicated student of the Dharma for over a decade, and has completed the entire ACI course of study under John Stillwell. She is the founder of UME, a socially conscious force for good which provides brand guidance, inspiration, and education for all women; from thought leaders in NYC to those aspiring to change the narrative in developing countries. Jee brings her practice into the world as an elegant, modern, and relatable inspiration.