Join our close-knit, vibrant network of volunteers and teachers! Get unlimited yoga classes, a discount on special events and merchandise, and deep insight into our dynamic sangha.
As a Karma Yogi, your job is to make sure that Three Jewels functions beautifully and seamlessly so that people can engage with all the goodness we offer.
What Will You Get as a Karma Yogi?
- Unlimited classes
- 20% off select workshops
- 20% off merchandise
But really, way more important than that, by helping to create a space for other’s happiness, you are creating a space in your life for your happiness. Talk about good Karma!
What is expected of a Three Jewels Karma Yogi?
- One 4 -5 hour shift per week.
- at least 6 months of commitment from you.
Daily Tasks include:
- Customer Service (signing in customers, knowledge of classes and teachers, selling class packages and merchandise)
- Cleaning and maintenance of space
- Serving others as if they were Buddhas themselves
M - F
- 6:30 - 8:30AM (2 shifts per week)
- 9 - 1:30PM
- 1 - 6PM
- 5:30 - 10PM
Sat & Sun
- 8:30 - 12:30AM
- 12:30 - 5PM
- 5 - 9PM
All new Karma Yogis will receive full training on our processes. One 2 hour training shift and one shadow training required before starting your own shift.
If you can’t volunteer for a weekly shift, but you would still like to help, here are some other opportunities where we could use help. 1 hour of work = 1 class
- Blog Writing
- Social Media